Christmas and other things

I get a little lax with my blogging during the holidays.  As soon as this week is over, I'll be back to cooking and blogging again.  I hope you will bear with me as I take a short break, but the holidays are always a little downer for me.  I believe Christmas is about family.  When you have no family to share it with, it can be the saddest time of the year.  Fortunately for me, I have good friends that try to fill that void for me as my children are traveling this year to visit other relatives. 

Also, while I believe the reason for the season is to celebrate Jesus' birth, I wish we could all celebrate His birth every day of the year, not just on the 25th of December. 

I hope all of you out there in blogland had a wonderful day yesterday filled with many blessings.  And I hope the New Year brings you good health, happiness, and fortune!  Thank you all for your continued support of my tiny blog.  Hugs to you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake