Tuesday, February 15, 2011

TWD - Bourbon Bread Pudding

This week Sharon of Simply Southern chose Bourbon Bread Pudding for the Tuesdays with Dorie Group. 

I have been under the weather this week so this will be short and sweet.   I will just say I love bread pudding.  Started with the driest bread ever.  I left out the bourbon in this however because I do not like the flavor.  I added a few chocolate chips to the mix.  Some whipped cream on top.  Everyone loves this.

Cannot wait to see what the others did with this recipe.  Dorie never fails.

2 comments:

TeaLady said...

This looks amazingly deliciuos.

Thanks, Peggy, I appreciate the prayers and thoughts.

Bri said...

Hey, Peggy, I had to laugh when you visited my blog and complimented the photos. I can't take credit for that; my hubby photographed his own wrap, which was the one you saw. I made sure to let him know how great they turned out!

Anyway, I still think your pictures look fab!!