Friday, May 13, 2011

CEiMB - Muesli Parfaits

Sarah of http://sarahskitchenadventures.blogspot.com/ Sarah's Kitchen Adventures chose the muesli parfaits for this week's group recipe.  Since I am allergic to oatmeal, I substituted bran cereal.  It was delicious.  I enjoyed it for breakfast this morning. 

As you all are in the same boat, you will understand when I say I have been trying to post this for two days!  Blogger has been down for maintenance or something.  Glad it is back!!  Check out Sarah's blog for the recipe.

3 comments:

TeaLady said...

Looks perfect for breakfast. Haven't made them yet, but will do eventually. Simple, tasty, healthy for b'fast.

Comfy Cook said...

Looks like a great brunch dish.

Anything new besides food? Is there anything besides food?

Joanne said...

I like the bran cereal substitution. Great idea. Great photo!