CEiMB - Muesli Parfaits

Sarah of http://sarahskitchenadventures.blogspot.com/ Sarah's Kitchen Adventures chose the muesli parfaits for this week's group recipe.  Since I am allergic to oatmeal, I substituted bran cereal.  It was delicious.  I enjoyed it for breakfast this morning. 

As you all are in the same boat, you will understand when I say I have been trying to post this for two days!  Blogger has been down for maintenance or something.  Glad it is back!!  Check out Sarah's blog for the recipe.

Comments

TeaLady said…
Looks perfect for breakfast. Haven't made them yet, but will do eventually. Simple, tasty, healthy for b'fast.
Looks like a great brunch dish.

Anything new besides food? Is there anything besides food?
Joanne said…
I like the bran cereal substitution. Great idea. Great photo!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake