INA'S GARDEN - Chicken Piccata

We are starting a new group and we need you to particpate!!  Yes you.  All of you!!  If you love Ina Garten's (the Barefoot Contessa) recipes and are willing to cook along with us twice a month, please join in!  All you have to do is cook the recipe and then link up below.  As a courtesy, we do ask that you mention in your post where you linked up.  It is as easy as that!

Once per month we cook together what that month's host has chosen and two weeks later we choose what we want to cook from a "theme."  April of 21st Century Housewife chose Comforting and Delicious Chicken Recipes for the theme this week.   Check out April's blog to see what wonderful chicken dish she cooked this week.

I chose the Chicken Piccata.  Made for a delicious dinner for the two of us.  You can fine the recipe here.  It is a fairly easy recipe and oh so delicious.  I'm a huge fan of Ina's.  My breasts were huge.  Seriously.  I pounded and they did not flatten very much.  So I cooked them a bit longer than the recipe required.  It was lemony and delicious.

Check back in two weeks (July 7) for our next Ina recipe which was chosen by me!  I chose Ina's Zucchini Graten.  You can find the recipe here.   Please join us in cooking and blogging about this delicious vegetable dish.

Don't forget.  If you make a chicken recipe of Ina's please link up with us below!  The link will remain up for several days.


Comments

Anonymous said…
Your chicken looks great! And, I like your little Brussels sprouts on the plate as well. I'm excited for the zucchini gratin. Great choice!
This recipe sure is a MUST try and urs looks simply fantastic!
The sauce is very yummy:-)))
Each of the recipes made so far look delicious. Your photo makes this one a star. I can't wait to make this also.
Anonymous said…
This look delicious - great choice!
Anne said…
This is one of my favorite Ina recipes- and that's saying a lot because she's my favorite! Your chicken looks perfect and I love the new Barefoot Contessa event, how fun!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake