TWD - Chocolate Chocolate Chunk Muffins

The host this week was Bridget of The Way the Cookie Crumbles.  Check out her link and you will find the recipe there for these delicious muffins!!

When I was hosting a couple of months ago, I kept going back and back to this recipe because it just sounded so delicious.  I'm glad Bridget chose it.  They are fabulous!  Of course, I'm on a new heart healthy diet that strictly forbids me to have any caffeine, but I had to take just a bite of these fresh out of the oven.  One bite won't hurt a fly, right?

These are rich in chocolate with nuggets of bittersweet hidden inside.  Delicious.

Comments

Rita said…
Great recipe abe they are perfect for the chocolate lovers in my family.
Rita
Anonymous said…
D'oh! Your muffins look so tasty, but now I'm trying a 7-day cleanse from baked goods. I'll try them next week!
Flourchild said…
Chocolate is wonderful any time of the day! I love your muffins..yum! I got to mine this morning cus the dang AC has been broke...errrr:)
Nicole said…
Yours look good! They were especially good with jam or preserves. I think it brought out the sweetness of the chocolate chunks.
Great photo! Love the melty bits of chocolate inside! :)
Pamela said…
Whoa...all of that melted chocolate in the muffin! Impressed that you only had a bite! Looks fantastic.
Cindy said…
Diets are so boring! But good for you, stay strong.
These were excellent, Dorie did it again.
Hindy said…
Ooo. So rich and chunky. Nicely done!
Anonymous said…
They look lovely! You have great restraint if you could stop at one bite!
Kayte said…
They look cute all sprawled out on that towel...summer specials! No caffeine? I could do that one easily!
TeaLady said…
What a great picture. Mine all came out rather dark. You can see how delicious these are.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake