TWITTER AVATAR FUN!

This month was my month to choose a chef for twitter avatar fun!  We have one chef each month and use a photo of the recipe from that chef as our avatar on twitter.  I chose Sunny Anderson. I really like watching her show and she has some fun recipes to share.

I chose her "Meatloaf is the way to my heart as long as it has kick and potatoes around it."  We love meatloaf at our house and this one was really good.  It has a mixture of ground turkey and ground beef so it is a little more healthy than just a ground beef one.  Loved the sauce.  Mine took a little more than an hour to cook.  I'm beginning to think my oven may not be as hot as it should be since this happens a lot.

Try it!!  You can get the recipe here.
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/sunny-anderson/meatloaf-is-the-way-to-my-heart-as-long-as-it-has-kick-and-potatoes-are-around-recipe/index.html


Comments

Unknown said…
Sounds yummy!! What a great group you joined :)
Unknown said…
I think you have inpsired dinner.
TeaLady said…
Also love meatloaf. And always looking for new ways to make it. This looks mighty tasty.

My avatar was her simple biscuits. They would be good with this meatloaf.
Kayte said…
Wow, that photo is fantastic...I really want to try this recipe, you make it look so delicious!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake