Wedding Day Arrives!

It was an outdoor wedding in Orlando.  The weather was iffy that day and the weathermen were saying 50% chance of rain.  The bride and groom were trying to remain positive that their dream wedding would go as planned.  It rained a bit during the day but then stopped for the wedding and was just a bit overcast.  It was GREAT.

What a beautiful ceremony!  I was so proud to be a part of it.    Small, but elegant, and every detail perfect.

The surprise of the evening came when my son told me he would be "rapping" a song in a bit.  Well I had never heard him rap, but it was great.  The crowd cheered.  A little later, he did two more songs and my other son chimed in on the last one.  He sounded awesome as well.   Proud mama me.  :)

They have just returned from their honeymoon in Belize where they had an awesome time!

I am so proud of my family.  All of them.  

Now if I could just get my house cleaned I could relax and start cooking and blogging again.  My microwave just died on me last Thursday night and I had to go shop for one today.  Lowes told me it would be 14 days before they could get me one.  I was so frustrated.  I mean. . . who knows how to cook anymore without a microwave?  It seems I use it a lot more than I thought I did.  I heat my water in it for my hot tea in the afternoon.  I heat my back pad in it.  I heat my leftovers in it.  I cook my vegetables in it most days.  I need my microwave!!!!  The good news is Home Depot is delivering one to my house tomorrow.  That makes me happy.

Now off to clean the kitchen and then to cook the "old fashioned" way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake