EWE- Zucchini corn and spinach saute

Its Thursday and that means I cook something delicious with my eating with Ellie Kreiger group.   This week chaya from our group chose the  zucchini corn and spinach sauté found in Ellie Kreigers Week Night Wonders book.   I love zucchini so I am always looking for different ways to prepare it.  The addition of corn onions garlic and spinach made this a delicious side dish that would go with pretty much anything!   Come join us each thursday for delicious and healthy food!

Ewellie.wordpress.com




Comments

Kayte said…
This was a big hit...very versatile as in I can think of additional ways to use this one. It works in wraps, soup, and I can think of a hundred more ways, so this will be a repeat for us. Nice photo and I love that bowl you have it in, makes it all look so pretty! xo for continued success with your treatments, think about you every day, but then you already know that! :-)
Hi Peggy, I am glad you are able to join in. This turned out to be a good dish and I am glad you liked it.

Hope whatever is lined up goes easily for you.
Sarah said…
Your dish is so colourful. I'm in agreement that this was a very versatile dish. Lovely!
Cakelaw said…
This was a great side dish which I think would go well with almost anything.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake