WWDH - Hot Potato Mustard Sauce

In our Donna Hay group Kayte chose these hot mustard potatoes.  I am usually not a big fan of mustard but these were easy and delicious!  I used the red potatoes (as you can see).   I followed the recipe with the exception of red onion.  That is where i draw the line.   No one here eats red onion!  These wereso simple to prepare.   You just cook your potatoes.  Mix together mustard, olive oil, white wine vinegar, parsley and red onion.   They sort of reminded us of a hot German potato salad taste.   Join our group!  No commitments.   Cook when you can.   Click here



Comments

Kayte said…
Looks great, and so pretty. I used the whole grain mustard but maybe I should try yellow mustard and see who that does as Mark likes that as well. I liked that it was so easy and gave the potatoes something new and different for an easy weeknight side. Yep, reminded me of German Potato Salad as well, without all the bacon and drippings, sugar, etc.!
I put mustard in all my potato salads so I have had my eye on this recipe. Your photo sells it. I am behind but I want to make sure to get this one in.
Cakelaw said…
These potatoes were good, weren't they - and easy.
TeaLady said…
Like Chaya, I put mustard in my potato salad, but it's more for color than flavor. Ok. I will try these.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake