EWE - watermelon, snap pea, and tomato salad



I am running just a day late in posting this.  I was so excited to make this healthy salad for us this week.   It was so pretty in Ellie's Weeknite Wonders cookbook.  Kayte chose it for our group.  the flavors blend very well together and did I mention it is healthy?  It is watermelon mixed with fresh sugar snap peas (I had never eaten these raw before), feta cheese, grape tomatoes, red onion, fresh mint and feta.   the dressing is just olive oil and lemon juice, topped with salt and pepper.  We did really enjoy this salad.

Comments

Kayte said…
Oh, I'm happy to hear you enjoyed this! It seemed rather strange (but pretty) to me so I wanted to just check it out and see how that all worked together. Turns out it worked just fine for us! Yours looks beautiful. :-)
TeaLady said…
It does look pretty, Peggy. Guess I will have to break down and make it.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake