Wednesdays with Donna Hay - Pasta with smoked salmon and dill sauce

For those of you who love salmon and pasta, this is a great dish and very easy preparation!  I did not use smoked salmon but rather substituted fresh.   As most of you know due to my shellfish allergy I rarely eat fish of any kind.  However I did try this dish.   I liked the lemon flavor that came through and the dill but this was not my favorite dish.   I probably will not make it again.   Chandler said he would give it about an eight a scale of 1 to 10.   He loves salmon and was very surprised I prepared it for him!   All in all I'm glad I tried it.   Check out our website to see how the others liked it.  We do not post the recipes here as we would prefer for you to buy the book.   Come join us and cook with us!   The ingredients were smoked salmon, pasta, capers, green onions, lemon juice, fresh dill and fresh Mint, plus olive oil.   Oh my dish is missing the capers because when I opened them they were not sealed.  I will be taking those back to the store.  Wwdh.wordpress.com

Comments

Kayte said…
Okay, we are salmon lovers so we really liked this (and I subbed regular as well as we don't really care for smoked salmon). Yours looks good, and if Chan gave it such a high ranking, I would say you had a hit and scored some extra points for making it for him!! Such a good wife you are! xo
I was afraid when I chose this that people would not want to use the smoked salmon but using fresh salmon is even better. We are salmon eaters so this was a natural.
Joanne said…
I love salmon. Bet this would be a favorite for me.
TeaLady said…
I love salmon but don't make it often because B is not a fan. But this looks good. I will have to go back and try this one on a 'catch-up'.

Looks delish.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake