EWE - Spinach, Goat Cheese Frittata

This week in our Eating with Ellie group I chose for our group to make a frittata.  To me, a frittatta is nothing more than a baked omelet.   This one had ten eggs in it.  i thought i was choosing an economical dish but since the Asian Bird Flu scare the prices of eggs are skyrocketing!  Along with the eggs came spinach and onions and I added a few mushrooms.  then it is topped with goat cheese and broiled for two minutes.  I left off the chives.   It wa just okay to me.   I would have preferred a bit more flavor.


Comments

Cakelaw said…
Hi Peggy, I amped up the flavour with a dash of tabasco on top - that was good.
Kayte said…
Looks good from my seat and thanks for a great choice this week, just what we needed that night. I always make it the same as the recipe pretty much the first go and then I often amp things up a bit according to what I have and what sounds like it would be good, I think Gaye's hot sauce sounds like a winner, too. Great recipe choice for us! :-)
I am sorry, you did not love this; I did. I thought the goat cheese added the flavor. I am glad that you chose it since i would make it again and again.
TeaLady said…
Yes, the flavor is definitely in the goat cheese. Nice pick, Peggy.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake