EwE-Orange Sesame Chicken With Snow Peas

I was thinking today how sometimes our lives take twists and turns when we least expect it!  I started blogging eight years ago when my mother passed away.  At the time I was working full-time, taking violin lessons, going to yoga twice a week, enjoying five cooking groups, and spending weekends at the lake where we worked and cleaned all the time!   I truly do not know how I managed all that!  Now I am completely retired and it seems I have filled my days once again with commitments.   Mostly fun stuff.  It is good to stay busy.   But I have been thankful for my food blogging and for the wonderful friends i have made because of it!

Gaye chose this dish for our Ellie group.   It is really good.  Comes from her weeknight wonders cookbook which I love.   It is chicken, oranges, garlic, soy, vinegar, red pepper flakes, snow peas.   I did cheat a bit and used sugar snap peas because i had them.  We agreed this was a hit at our house!





Comments

Cakelaw said…
It was good wasn't it. Hearing about your previous schedule makes me tired!
Your photo makes me want to make it. Maybe, I can this week.
TeaLady said…
This was a good fry. I used snow peas as well. Easier to find them.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake