Wwdh -chocolate banana and coconut muffins.




I am running a little behind this week on my blog.   Today our group made chocolate banana and coconut muffins.  I left out the coconut because the three flavors just did not appeal to me!   The jury is still out as to whether banana and chocolate muffins go together.  I have not tasted these yet as I'm saving them for breakfast tomorrow.   These called for cocoa but I just used chocolate chips instead since i was out of cocoa!

So the big home issue this week is tile for my foyer.   I ripped up the white tile over a month ago.  I had a thought that I would put the hardwoods all the way to the front door.  Well long story short I could not get hardwoods to match and was scared it would look too pieced together so I'm going back to tile.  I have three different ones I'm trying to choose between.   One of them is a light beige  so it will be almost like what I ripped up in the first place!   Do you find yourself with dilemmas like this?

Check out the muffins!   You can find the recipe http://technicolorkitcheninenglish.blogspot.com/2015/05/chocolate-banana-and-coconut-muffins.html   Also check our website to see if the others enjoyed these!

Comments

TeaLady said…
I really wanted to make these but had too much to do before our trip. I love those three flavors together.

I have been needing new carpet in the bedroom but just CANNOT decide what shade of beige.cream I want. Too many choices.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake