EWE - vegetables!





Okay okay!   It has been months since I posted on here.  I will tell you a secret.  It has been SO long I almost never got into my blog.  I had forgotten not only my password, but also my login!  It is very frustrating to me that these websites we frequent tell you that your password has to be a certain length, and include numbers and characters, etc.   After all, it is MY computer and it seems like it should be my choice to choose whatever password I like.  Anyway, I managed to get in eventually as you can see!


Now this week in the Ellie Krieger group, the theme is vegetables.  You do not have to ask me twice to cook or eat a vegetable.  Love them.   I met a man on saturday, however, that eats no vegetables.  Only potatoes and mac and cheese! I had a serious talk with him, but there was no changing his mind.

I made Ellie's parmesan zucchini rounds.  I found the recipe online here.  I think they were supposed to be crisp, but mine were soft.  They were still delicious.

We also have some very exciting news in our family!  We are expecting a baby girl to arrive in November in our family!  I will be a MeMe again!  She will be such a blessing to our family. 

We are headed out camping this weekend.  Yes, I said camping.  I have my menu all planned out for the weekend and hope that I do not give us food poisoning this time.  I think last time our refrigerator was not cold enough and both of us got sick.  I'm learning each time we go what I should and should not do.  I'm going with mostly canned goods this weekend!

Check out the Ellie Krieger group website here.  Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Comments

Cakelaw said…
These parmesan zucchini rounds look delicious - I think I'd prefer them soft. Congratulations on becoming a MeMe again.
Kayte said…
Oh my goodness I have missed you posting with us! Don't wait so long, okay? You are MISSED!! Lots of exciting news, the most fun being the new grandbaby! Can't wait to hear all about her in October. Indeed, such a blessing. I cannot imagine someone not liking veggies but I know those people are out there, I've met a couple in my time. Your zucchini Parmesan crisps look really good, and whether they were crisp or not would not matter to me either. Plenty of zucs around this season, I have seen this recipe a hundred times and I need to just sit down and make them! Lol on your password and such...see, that is a sign you should not wait so long! I do understand that you are away a lot with the camping these days, it sounds so nice and peaceful but you can keep the food poisoning! Great photo, great recipe, great to have you posting! xo
TeaLady said…
How Exciting!! A new grandbaby!!
So Glad to see you back. We have missed you. I made these zucchini crisps a while back and mine were also soft, but tasty. I will keep trying on the crisp bit.
Don't stay away so long next time. We NEED you here!!!

Your camping pictures were great. It looked like another nice and peaceful campground. We will keep that one in mind as well.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake