EwE Guiltless Potatoes Au Gratin



This week in my Ellie Kreiger group the theme was "one potato two potato."   We are big potato fans at this house so it was right up my alley. I checked online and found these scalloped potatoes. Ellie always tries to make everything a little bit healthier so I enjoy her recipes and feel better about eating this delicious food!  This was a simple recipe.  You simply cook the potatoes in boiling water. While you're cooking those you make a paste of flour and milk and garlic. I got my paste a little thick but it was fine anyway.   And of course cheese makes everything better!   So this recipe is a win-win.

You can find the recipe Here

You can check out our website Here

Have a great weekend!

Comments

Kayte said…
My guys would love this, and me, too! They are the biggest potato fans in the world, they love everything potato. Mark thinks he can count potato chips as a vegetable. lol I will try this recipe as cheese and potatoes are a match made in heaven surely. Your photo makes it look irresistible!
Cakelaw said…
Yum, sounds good Peggy. I love how Ellie takes favourite foods and makes them better for you.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake