EwE - pesto potatoes


The theme  this week in my Ellie group was Savvy Salads.  Instead of a green salad or a fruit salad I chose to make this potato salad.  If you follow my blog you know that we are potato lovers at this house!   I made hamburger sliders to go along with these.  Potato salad can be a really nice complement to a hamburger occasionally instead of chips or fries the traditional sides!

We just got back from traveling to Waco Texas where we checked out Chip and Joanna's Magnolia Place.  It was fun to actually be there, but the prices are a little high!  Anyway after I travel it takes me a couple days to get back in the mood to cook.  Are you like that too?

You can get the recipe Here

Check out our website Here

Comments

Cakelaw said…
Yum! This potato salad sounds great Peggy, and would be perfect with sliders. Welcome home.
Kayte said…
We are potato lovers here as well so potato salad always sounds like a great idea, especially in the summer! I like the idea of making this and I'm going to need something like this for the weekend, so I'm getting my act together for this one. It's always fun to hear about your travels and see your FB photos and such. Maybe when Mark retires we will do some of that as well. :-)
TeaLady said…
Love this salad. I have to try this one. We support the state of Iowa with all the potatoes we eat.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake