EWE - nuts and Such




I chose our theme this week and it is nuts and such for our Ellie Krieger group.  I know with that title you were probably expecting NUTS or such.  You are getting the such, with nuts on top!  I was planning to make Ellie's spiced nuts,  but then I saw this Sweet Potato  casserole and decided to go with that.  It is, after all, topped with pecans!  Since there are only two of us here, I decided to just put it into two little ramekins to bake instead of doing an entire 9 x 13 casserole.  It worked great for us!   We love love love sweet potatoes!  I'm so thankful I have a husband who will eat almost anything that I cook.  The exceptions are onions and bell peppers, and turnip greens.   I even have him eating grits now!

This is a healthy version of the old tried-and-true recipe we all made years ago for Thanksgiving.  I loved it.

You can find the recipe Here

Our website is Ellie

Comments

Cakelaw said…
This sweet potato casserole looks fab. Great theme Peggy.
Anonymous said…
LOVE sweet potatoes!! I eat lots of them. I came THIS close to making this one for NUTS!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake