EwE - Italian Night







Italian night is our theme this week!  So many delicious recipes that I could've chosen!  I chose Ellie's chicken zucchini Alfredo.   So glad I did!  It was easy to make and I had all of the ingredients in my pantry!  We both really enjoyed this dish.   You sauté some zucchini, then pan sear some chicken, boil the fettuccine, then make a sauce from milk, flour and Parmesan cheese.  I have never made Homemade Alfredo sauce but I will be making it again!  So delicious!

You can find the recipe Here

Our website is ewellie.wordpress.com

Comments

TeaLady said…
Sounds good. All good ingredients!
Donna said…
Looks wonderful! I a man going to make this very soon.
Cakelaw said…
Yummo - it looks delish Peggy.
Kayte said…
This chicken alfredo looks amazing, next time this is on your table, give me a call, I will be right over. Great choice for this theme.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake