Ewe-Stuff It!

This week it was my choice of a theme for our Ellie krieger group. I chose as our theme "stuff it."  Of course that left me with the task of finding something to stuff.  There's always potatoes or mushrooms or turkeys or chickens.  I found Ellies stuffed turkey burgers and decided to go with that.  They are delicious. I did have to leave out the roasted red peppers though because my husband will not eat them.  Although you cannot see it in the picture there is mozzarella cheese stuffed inside.   It makes for a very moist burger.

Get the recipe Here

Check out our website ewellie.wordpress.com

Comments

TeaLady said…
Love stuffed burgers. I usually use cheese. I will have to try the turkey.
Cakelaw said…
Looks delicious! This was a fun theme that made me think.
Kayte said…
I have made these and they are so good. I should make them again soon. This was a fun theme you chose...I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but it was certainly fun trying to find something I thought would work.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake