Eating with Ellie -Lunch!





This week Margaret chose our theme to be lunch.... Soup salad or sandwich!   Since I made egg salad sandwiches last week I decided to make soup this time.  I think I have made this before, but it was so good it was worth repeating,  i made Pasta fagioli with zucchini.  I did make one change to the recipe. Hamburger.  I just wanted some meat in there!  This soup is so easy to make even a beginner could prepare it.  I made some little cornbread muffins to go with it.  

I have to say, we love love love this soup.  My DH said it was the best soup he has had in a while!

You can find the recipe in Ellie's Weeknight Wonders cookbook.  The ingredients are diced tomatoes, garlic, onions, zucchini, chicken broth, and elbow macaroni.

Check out our website  ewellie.wordpress.com

Comments

Cakelaw said…
This does look good Peggy. I think I have made thus before too.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake