GFGF - Garlic Parmesan Roasted Brussel Sprouts

 



In our good food good friends group we are focusing on brussels sprouts this week.  I have always loved brussels sprouts.  They remind me of cabbage in a miniature version!  Sometimes I buy them frozen in a bag and just cook them in the microwave.  I wanted to do something a little different so I found this recipe on Pinterest and I tweaked it a bit to my personal tastes.  They were so delicious cooked this way!  I will definitely be putting them on my rotation of vegetables.
 The Brussels sprouts are halved and tossed with a savory mix of parmesan, herbs, salt, and pepper, then roasted on a single sheet pan.  Try these. You will not be disappointed!

INGREDIENTS

DIRECTIONS

1.  Preheat your oven to 400ºF. Trim the bottom of the Brussels sprouts, and slice each Brussels sprout in half, top to bottom. 

2. Place them in a large bowl. Add olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, Parmesan, salt, and pepper. Toss gently to coat the Brussels sprouts evenly.

3. Place the Brussels sprouts on a baking sheet spreading evenly into one layer. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes until the vegetables are golden brown.


Comments

ostwestwind said…
Roasted spouts are always a winner
Kayte said…
You know I'm going to make these, right? They look really good...like I could lift them off the page and start eating. I don't understand why people who like cabbage and broccoli say they don't like Brussels sprouts...they taste so similar. And they are so cute!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake