TWD - Bourbon Bread Pudding

This week Sharon of Simply Southern chose Bourbon Bread Pudding for the Tuesdays with Dorie Group. 

I have been under the weather this week so this will be short and sweet.   I will just say I love bread pudding.  Started with the driest bread ever.  I left out the bourbon in this however because I do not like the flavor.  I added a few chocolate chips to the mix.  Some whipped cream on top.  Everyone loves this.

Cannot wait to see what the others did with this recipe.  Dorie never fails.

Comments

TeaLady said…
This looks amazingly deliciuos.

Thanks, Peggy, I appreciate the prayers and thoughts.
Bri said…
Hey, Peggy, I had to laugh when you visited my blog and complimented the photos. I can't take credit for that; my hubby photographed his own wrap, which was the one you saw. I made sure to let him know how great they turned out!

Anyway, I still think your pictures look fab!!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake