Carla Vavala - Richie A to Zucchini Pie

I was supposed to make Potstickers today but that did not happen.  Something more important came up - trust me.
But I did, however, make Carla's Zucchini Pie on Tuesday and guess what?  It was so good we ate it all up before I remembered to take a photo of it.  That is the honest truth.  I halved the recipe for Chan and me and we scarfed it down like there was no tomorrow.  I know, you are all disappointed that there is no photo.  I'll make this again though and I will photo it because it is just that good!  I am not best friends with zucchini, but I like it on occasion and in special ways.  This was the easiest recipe.  I guarantee you it will be on my rotation every month.

Check out the potstickers at Applecrumbles and see what you think.  If you want to cook along with Joanne and me on Thursdays, I think we are just going to work our way through Carla's Fusion Food + Friends book.  The next recipe is Really Good Babbaganoush and I am excited about that one.  But Joanne may have something else in mind to make next week so please check her blog to see.

Try this.  I promise it is just so easy and so delicious!!  And healthy too!

4 medium zucchini, peeled and sliced
1 cup biscuit mix
4 eggs
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 onion, chopped
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese

Mix all together and back in ungreased pie plate for 40-50 minutes or until golden brown on top.  Serve warm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake