Loaf Roundup!

My blog and twitter friend Di at Di's Kitchen Notebook asked several of us to join her in a "loaf" roundup!  It could be any loaf, bread, meat, etc.  Since it is fall and Halloween is just around the corner, of course I had to do something with pumpkin. 

As I looked for my loaf pan, I found this little pan that made four mini loaves so I decided to use that.  I used a good basic recipe for these.  They turned out delicious and oh so cute! 

Be sure to go over to Di's webpage (link above) and see what the other bakers have come up with for this roundup!  Have a happy Sunday.
Recipe:

1 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1 c. canned pumpkin
1 1/2 c. self-rising flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. allspice
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
In a large bowl beat together eggs, oil and pumpkin until well mixed.
Fold dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture. Mix just enough to combine. Do not over mix. Pour into a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 40 to 60 minutes or until a cake tester comes out clean. (My mini loaves took about 25 minutes).
Let bread cool on a rack for at least 15 minutes before removing from pan. Serve. Makes 1 loaf.

Comments

Di said…
Okay, I just have to say that I love your pan! =) I have some mini loaf pans, but I like the idea of them all stuck together like that. Pumpkin bread sounds yummy. Thanks for baking along!
Rita said…
I have that pan and anxious to try this great loaf recipe; gotta be good!
Rita
Anonymous said…
Love that pan! I only have four individual mini loaf pans, which take up more space that I'd like to admit!
Mary said…
Yum. I could eat pumpkin bread all year long..not just in the fall! That cat eye mug is so cute!
Pumpkin loaf sounds really good but it sounds even better in mini-form. I love minis.
Joanne said…
So good!
Were those caramels in that mug? I can spot one anywhere - my weakness.
Pamela said…
They look very good. And is that cat mug filled with caramels?? Yum!

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake