30 Minute Thursdays - Hazan's Tagliatelle with Quick and Simple Meat Sauce

In working my way through Guiliano Hazan's 30 Minute Pasta Book, this is about my fifth recipe.  All have been excellent.  My twitter friends Margaret and Kayte also participate in the 30 Minute Thursday group so check out their webpages and see if they cooked with Guiliano this week!

This one was really easy to put together, but for my taste in pasta, I felt it needed a few more ingredients.  If you like a sauce with a lot of meat and not much sauce, then this is for you!!  Chandler loved it as he loves all pasta.

If you want the recipe, email me.  Or purchase the book.  It called for tagliatelle or rigatoni.  I could not find tagliatelle so it was rigatoni for me.  The sauce is a simple mixure of ground round, onions, fresh tomatoes and grated parmesan.

Hope all you in bloggerville have a wonderful weekend.  It is a little chilly for me here in the sunny south!

Comments

Kayte said…
Oh, I haven't made this one yet, and it looks like one that we will really like. Love your choice of pasta as well. The great thing about these recipes is that you can always add in what you like best, they are just a starting off place and I am loving learning his style. I connected your post to mine in my entry just now! Thanks for making pasta recipes with me...it's a lot more fun knowing you and Margaret are over there boiling water each week as well! xo
TeaLady said…
Haven't made this one yet, but it is marked in my book. Looks good.
What a yummy dish. Glad to see you joining in the groups again. You make the most attractive dishes.
What a yummy dish. Glad to see you joining in the groups again. You make the most attractive dishes.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake