Ewe -mash ups.




This week Gaye chose mash ups as our theme.  Being basically non-creative this week, I decided to make........you know it.........drumroll..........Garlic Mashed Potatoes!  I wanted to try cooking the potatoes in my new Instant Pot!

If you have not discovered the instant pot yet let me encourage you to do so!  I am leaving mine on my countertop and using it every night.  It has replaced my crockpot for sure.   It can serve as a crockpot or a rice cooker or a pressure cooker. I made chicken teriyaki in just 25 minutes with frozen chicken breasts!

OK back to the mashed potatoes!  They were delicious and I served them alongside meatloaf.  You can never go wrong with mashed potatoes.  Ellie does keep the skins on her potatoes which is fine by me.    By the way I cooked the meatloaf in my new Insta pot!   Can you tell I'm loving it?


You can get the recipe here. Ellie

Visit our website here. Ewellie.wordpress.com


Comments

TeaLady said…
I LOVE my Instant Pot. Fun that you could use Ellie's recipe in it.
Donna said…
Peggy, you are making me interested in an Instant Pot.

Love your blog!
Kayte said…
Well, I feel totally out of the cutting edge crowd because I do not have an Instant Pot! Hmmmm.... Well, the potatoes look wonderful and the recipe sounds interesting and I know Mark (who has never met a potato recipe he didn't absolutely love) would be all for me giving this one a go. Nice photo, I want to dive right in.
Cakelaw said…
Glad you love your Insta Pot. I have never heard of one (perhaps not sold here yet), but it does sound like a marvellous device. Your mash looks good too.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake