Eating with Ellie - Roasted Provencal Salmon and Fennel



Ellie Krieger….such good healthy recipes!  I decided to try this recipe because my husband loves salmon!   Even though I have a shellfish allergy I thought I could eat this.  One bite told me I cannot!  But the DH thought it was great so I am glad I tried it for him.  It made such a pretty dish.  And if you are looking for an easy salmon dish, this fits the bill.  Easy preparation and quick to cook.  I loved the fennel.

You can get the recipe here Here

   Eating with Ellie participants: Margaret at Here, Kayte at  Here  and Gaye at Here.  You can check the Eating with Ellie category in their blogs to see the recipes they have made and are making. (If you would like to join us, just leave a link at one of our blogs.


Comments

Kayte said…
You did a beautiful job with the salmon, Peggy, I'm sorry that you are allergic to it. At least Chan loved it so that was a big plus for all your effort. I need to cook fennel more often...it tastes so different when it is cooked, yummy.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake