Wednesdays with Donna Hay - Basic Banana Bread





First, let me say there is nothing basic about this bread.  Another banana bread recipe you may ask.  Yes, but this bread is so delicious.  I think of myself as a bit of a banana bread connoisseur. That is, I have tried lots of recipes and eaten many slices.  This bread checks all my boxes.  It will make your kitchen smell yummy.  It has just the right amount of sweetness, banana and cinnamon.  We loved it!  This recipe can be found in Donna Hays book called Fresh and Light.

We are resurrecting the old Wednesday with Donna Hay group. Participants: Kayte at https://grandmaskitchentable.typepad.com/ , Gaye at Laws of the Kitchen, Margaret at Tea and Scones,  You can check the Wednesday with Donna Hay category in their blogs to see the recipes they have made and are making. 

We do not publish the recipes from Donna Hay's books as those belong to her.  We like to honor that and encourage you to buy her books to get the recipes. There are also many of her recipes at her site here

Comments

Cakelaw said…
This looks delicious Peggy! Banana bread is always a winner.
Kayte said…
Such good photos of it all. We love banana bread, too. I especially love it toasted with a little butter and cinnamon in the morning. Yours looks beautiful!
TeaLady said…
Banana bread is 1 of my favorite things to make. It is always a big hit when I take it to the Church for our after service Social. I'm going to have to try this 1.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake