WWDH - Quinoa Roasted Chicken with Olive Gremolata


Donna Hay has wonderful healthy recipes.  This was an easy chicken dish to prepare and delicious!   It called for chopped black olives but I substituted kalamata and that worked well for us.  I did have to cook it a bit longer than the recipe said to make sure my chicken reached 165 degrees.  We enjoyed our dinner and I would definitely make this again,

You can find the recipe here   https://www.health.com/recipes/quinoa-roasted-chicken-with-olive-gremolata or in Donna Hay’s book called Fresh and Light.  

Participants: Kayte at https://grandmaskitchentable.typepad.com/ , Gaye at Laws of the Kitchen, Margaret at Tea and Scones,  You can check the Wednesday with Donna Hay category in their blogs to see the recipes they have made and are making

Comments

Kayte said…
Your photo looks just like the one in her book! I know we would love this one, so I'm marking it now to make soon. Great recipe find, Peggy.
TeaLady said…
This looks wonderful Peggy lots of good healthy food there.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake