Eating with Ellie - Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub



 So we are trying to start the new year off right by eating healthier!  We are tired of ham and turkey having consumed a hefty portion of those during the holiday.  Tonight I decided to prepare Ellie Krieger’s pork tenderloin.  It has been a while since we had tenderloin.  This was easy to prepare.  First you rub with spices.  Then sear the tenderloin in the skillet, then transfer to the oven.  Easy peasy.   Will definitely put on my dinner rotation.  I served with roasted carrots and some green peas

Not the best photos but delicious.

You can find the recipe Here

Eating with Ellie participants: Margaret at Here, Kayte at  Here  and Gaye at Here.  You can check the Eating with Ellie category in their blogs to see the recipes they have made and are making. (If you would like to join us, just leave a link at one of our blogs








Comments

Kayte said…
Oh, gosh, this needs to go on my list...complete with the roasted carrots. I used to do the pork tenderloins only in the winter because I do it in the oven, but then I discovered that they are easy to do on the grill outside in nice weather, too. I try to make them when Matt is home as he is a stickler for lean cuts of meat and a one pound one feeds the three of us nicely without leftovers...so next time Matt is in town, this is happening. I hear you on all the leftover meats from the holidays...somehow I need to recalculate and do that all better next year...in the day it got eaten quickly but now with just the two of us, leftovers for a week or two are not as welcome. Love your photos...I may need to roast some carrots soon. Yum.
TeaLady said…
Oh yum, roasted carrots. And that pork loin sounds delicious.
Cakelaw said…
This looks delish Peggy - my kind of dinner.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake