Thirty Minute Thursdays with Guliano Hazan - Fusilli with Pancetta, Peas and Cream

In our Thursday pasta group, we get to choose which pasta dish we want to prepare from Hazan's Thirty Minute Pasta cookbook.  This is the BEST book if you are a pasta lover! 

Instead of fusilli, I used farfalle, or bowtie pasta.  That is the only substitution I made in this recipe.  It was so creamy and delicious.  Will definitely be a repeat for us.

You cook your pasta.  You cook your pancetta in a little olive oil until brown. Then you add frozen or fresh peas and cook for six minutes.  Then cream is added and you cook for a few.  Mix with the pasta and voila. . .. delicious!!

Buy the book and get started or see what the others made this week by clicking these links:

Kayte, Margaret, Chaya, Glennis 

Comments

Kayte said…
I have this one marked to try soon and I think I need to move it up on the list as yours looks really great. I'm trying to make ones that use my CSA basket ingredients while I have them in season but I might need to slip this one in anyway. :-) I agree, this book is so nice, has taught me a lot about throwing together pasta dishes and not everything is a red or white pasta sauce! :-)
This is Pea week. I made the soup with noodles and peas. This is more colorful and looks yummy.

Popular posts from this blog

Ina Garten's Deviled Eggs!

TWD - Steph’s Bakewell Tart

TWD - Brown Sugar Bundt Cake